Wednesday 18 March 2009

Never mind Spring







it's been more like summer here today and as it was so nice it was a good excuse to get out and about with the scrathounds instead of listening to hubby and son wittering on about cars.... BORING!!!!!! We did'nt go far as there is lots of open fields at the end of my street overlooking the sea and what could be better than the blue sky warm sunshine and the birds singing. Got a bit excited cos i seen my first bumblebee and butterfly of the year sad i know but it made me happy lol!The scrathounds enjoyed a game of fetch the stick and chase the bunnies, Patch the Jack Russel gets so excited when he sees them and yaps with delight, good job he's a softie really and never tries to hurt or kill them ,strange for a dog of his breed but i'm pleased about it, Sabre loves to join in just for the sake of running.



Did'nt have my camera today but manage to get a couple of pics with my phone so as promised here's a pic of my scrathounds.






Wendy



No comments:

Post a Comment